Tuesday, June 12, 2012

10 Days!

Well it's been awhile.
 But we couldn't be more
excited that there are only...
10 MORE DAYS
Until Matt & I Get Married!

You can imagine how the days apart have
been getting longer and longer. We are so excited
and can hardly wait to start our life together!

Matt has been busy getting our new apartment together! It is beautiful!
We were so fortunate to get a great deal on a two bedroom, two bath
brand new apartment! My only hope was that there would be a nice
big closet for me, and there just happens to be 2 walk-ins and more!
The Kitchen is huge and we're just so excited to make it our own!

I'm busy finalizing everything for a wedding, and getting my parents
house all set to decorate. It's been a long process!
We're having a black & white theme and everything is looking
so beautiful! I can't wait to see the finished product!
and then it's off to the Virgin Islands for our honeymoon

We will share photos with you all soon!
Love,
The Future Marshall Family

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh I'm so excited to shoot your wedding!!! Its gonna be so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW! How lovely! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete