Monday, July 7, 2014

Hilarity

In a world of war, DISEASE, sadness, and cruelty I just wanted to write down some nonsense for your reading pleasure. Funny helps, laughter heals, happiness is contagious and stupidity is freaking funny! 

1. I have had a permeant cough ever since radiation and from cancer. The only remedy I have found that really works instantly is; ALTOIDS!!! lol I eat them on the reg. People look at me weird, I cough and shove altoids down! I'm talking like a handful HAHA! NO I AM NOT a smoker!! Also the Tin is fun to keep junk in afterwards! I have gotten some really weird looks...

2. Lately my biggest hatred in life right now is FRUIT/VEGGIE stickers! LIKE WTF is the point of those? (I know, I know to scan them) but I can NEVER peal them off right and they are so sticky and then stick to my skin! I HATE THEM! I truly hate them!

3. So y'all, know my best friend Tracy, by now! Okay so he is a MAJOR NERD/GEEK enthusiast and attended the latest Fantasy Con. in his hometown last week. Okay LONGGGGG story short, when I was in his class he asked us to write a paper on our favorite movie and why. I wrote about RUDY the BEST movie in the world. It's one of my favorites because it's motivational, moving and a great story. Also my dad showed it to me when I was young and i'm pretty sure it's one of his favorites too! ANYWAYS TRACY being the BEST, best friend in the world Met the actor; Sean Astin who played Rudy, Samwise, and that weird pervert in 50 first dates, and the MAN gave me a message of well wishes, a cancer congratulations, and a happy birthday wish! I AM so happy and over the moon about this!!!!!!! How cool! I shall add this to my list celebrity encounters!

Lisa & Tracy
4. I am by no means judging anyone who has this lifestyle, but at the grocery store last weekend I saw a woman dressed in a full gothic, wedding dress, gown, with a GARLIC chain Necklace around her neck. I mean floor length, train, veil, gloves and black lipstick. Wandering around the grocery store asking men to marry her! bahahahahahahahhahah!! I'm sorry it was scary and hilarious!

5. I have been a cleaning freak lately, and I was going through old swim suits! OH MY GOSH! i cannot believe the lack of clothing I felt inclined to wear. This was of course before cancer, no obvious scars, and when I thought I was hot and at age 18-19.  But OMG I just sat there starring at these little bikinis and I just died you guys! Died Laughing! I could never wear them now! Grandma status! haha they have been washed and mailed off to another good home. To some else who can rock them!!

6. This is one is mildly *inappropriate* haha! So matt found a VERY old garbage bag of crap in the shed. In a garbage bin that wasn't ours. He lifted the lid and the WHOLE front yard instantly reeked! LIKE AWFUL! DISGUSTING stench! And our front yard is large, so imagine the horrible smell! Anyways I was worried for the neighbors etc, we bleached it and lit a fire in the pit to hopefully escape the smell. Anyways later on, I opened the door and YELLED at the top of my lungs; "OH MY GOSH MATT, IT smells like a DEAD MAN's VAGINA! out here!" haha and all 4 neighbors were present! haha bad moment for my quiet, nice neighbor, maturity, image. But hilarious and I secretly LOVED it and am still laughing about this!! I'm sorry mom you raised me better! LOL

7. When I was home in Olympia Washington, a very liberal, hippie(ish) town, that I LOVE. I was at the local farmers market WITH Matthew. And I kid you not this older couple behind us said, "Lesbians, just run this town now don't they...etc etc." OMG HILARIOUS! YES, I have short hair (because of cancer), YES I wear floral leggings, and YES I wear birkinstocks regularly (they're comfortable!), NO I am not a lesbian! I support the LGBT nothing against them at all, but i'm not a member! omg was this funny!

Floral Legging Display
I know all of this stuff is rather stupid more than funny! But I hope that you've gotten a laugh or two! And that while you were reading you remembered that there is good and funny in the world out there!  I am a firm believer positivity is the only way to live!
Love you!


Being Ridiculous in public





No comments:

Post a Comment