Thursday, April 26, 2012



And here I am. I’m glad to say our first Thursday has arrived and it is my chance to mention a few things. As Marianne said, she is still in Washington while I am back in South Carolina and although it’s only been a few weeks away from each other, I can say its been a few weeks too many. I miss her dearly and can’t wait for her to visit me next week here in Hilton Head Island.

South Carolina (also known as the low country and by the locals who call it the “slow country” for its laid back living) has been my home for the last few years as my family relocated from Maine once I started going to BYU Idaho. Maine will always be the place I call home but Hilton Head has taken on a new chapter in my life and one that I can’t wait to share with Marianne. I’ve been home a little over 2 weeks now and today was my 2nd trip to the beach. Regardless of that which happens elsewhere, the beach is always a favorite place of mine to go and worry no more. Not a bad way to spend the afternoon if you ask me.

Matthew





1 comment:

  1. Love the photos! What settings are you using? They are awesome! You may need to give me lessons!

    ReplyDelete