Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hello Seattle and the Pacific Northwest

Disclaimer: We realize these post are not up to date, but we promise once we tell you the good stuff, they will be!

OH MY HECK! The month of April has been such a busy one for us. First, I graduated from college (WAHOO) yay for degrees :), Second both Matt and I moved back home (him to South Carolina, and me to Washington) until we get married in June. This meant...packing up our lives in Idaho and driving all of our stuff to Washington. Matt luckily only had two suitcases that easily fit into the trunk of my car, I however packed that car to the brim, and we were off on our 14 hour drive to my parents house. Poor Matt drove mostly the whole way, while I enjoyed catching up on missed sleep in the passenger seat! LOL (What a guy!)
While he was here we got to do SO many fun things together. Here are the pictures from our adventures.

 At Pike Place Market with the Famous Fish Throwing

 On top of the Space Needle!
 At Pike Place Market
 Kayaking on the Puget Sound
 Underground Seattle at the Gum Wall

We hope you continue to follow us! :)
Love, The Future Marshall Family

No comments:

Post a Comment