Monday, December 9, 2013

Cancer shmancer

Since my life literally revolves around cancer I decided to write about and share some hilarious and happy things with you here!! Just so you know that my heart is full of happy and silly things too! And OF COURSE it's going to be in list form! Duh!

1. Today while FaceTiming my nieces and nephews I laughed at hilarious potty humor (yes I'm actually 5 years old), heard the most hilarious stories of a certain 2 year olds sleepless adventures! And 'oh'ed and aw'ed at a very special Christmas tree in the 6 and 5 year olds bedroom (yes their very own tree)! 
2. I had an amazing 1 hour massage today! Oooh baby did it feel nice! Although a bit disturbing that the therapist mentioned I do indeed have the worst neck knots she has ever seen, I enjoyed every minute of it! 
3. It snowed today a lot!!! I love snow! Love it! I threw on my uggs and hobbled around in it for about 5 seconds but I loved it! 
4. Texting! I love to text my friends and I have a few seriously best friends who text me on the regular which I love. 
5. Leg hair! Gross right?! Wrong! I noticed lately that my leg hair has been growing back! This makes me shout for joy! I'm beyond happy to have my hair start to grow back. Haha 

6. Modern family! Dang that tv show is hilarious! I can't stop laughing when we watch it. Like I mentioned I really don't like watching that much tv, but omg modern family is hilarious!! Cam is my favorite. 
7. Christmas devotional. Every year my church puts on a beautiful Christmas program full of music, decorations and talks about the Savior's birth! I watched this years and last years last night and felt joy for this time of year! 
8. Andi boo boo- I have a lot of best friend but ANDI is my college bestie and wow I love her! I talk to her everyday and she's that one friend who is probably your twin but God couldn't give you guys to the same family because he knew it'd kill that family! (yep you with me?!) she actually makes me laugh so hard, matt is always like why are you just staring off into space laughing??! (well by now he knows why) haha love her 
9. Inspiration- I see inspiration everywhere and it lifts me up! I never really cared to be inspired before but now I look for uplifting things and treasure them when I find it! 
10. Pictures-just about everyday i go through all 1500 picture on my iPhone of happiness, food, MY FAMILY, friends and just sit in aw at how beautiful my life is! I love looking through Facebook and instagram at my friends beautiful pictures too! One of my heroes just got back from a disney trip...hilarious photos (hi Tracy!)! Another one of my friends shared pics of attending ASU football games (hey Brinton and Allison) and many of my friends share their adorable children (hi Katy, tienne, and etc) love pictures! 

Well this has been my 'cancer free post'! Cancer will never take me from me! Nope not ever! 

Xxxooo

1 comment:

  1. You don't like watching TV? Oh just netflix. lol I LOVE YOU FOREVER.

    ReplyDelete