Monday, December 16, 2013

Dancing

One thing a lot of people dont know about me is that...I love to dance! Not conventional dancing, no routines, instruction, or any sort of order. I'm talking about loud music, jumping up and down, eyes closed, hands flying in the air, surrounded by people who love to do the same, my favorite music playing far to loudly, and my feet aching from jumping for hours.
In college I danced just as much as I studied! In my bedroom with my friends, with boys, outside, at parties, at concerts, in the car, walking (dancing) on the way to class with headphones on, anywhere and everywhere! I am by no means a good dancer, I can barely play just dance on wii but I love it! I close my eyes, jump in the air, and escape reality!
I miss dancing. I miss moving. I miss closing my eyes and the only thing on my mind was my favorite song playing, making my heart thump. It's a beautiful thing to let go, I always felt like I was free and flying for a minute. On Wednesday (if the weather behaves) it is my last chemotherapy appointment. The last of 12! And I plan on dancing afterwards!

Dancing on the beach 


Dancing at my wedding. My favorite dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment