Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas

To be honest with you I was unsure how this Christmas would be this year. Because of cancer we were unable to travel to be with our family or loved ones and this hurt me deeply! I was so disappointed when I got the red light on leaving the state for Christmas that bitterness came over me. I honestly cant really picture traveling in my current state. Although done with chemo I have recovery to tackle which will just take time. Anyways I am so please to say this was one of my best Christmas' yet! With a mixture of positivity, the best husband in the world, family and friends it turned out to be the best Christmas I've ever had! Matt and I justified this hard year we've had as an excuse to spoil each other, and that we did!! Time together just us and the dog is always loved! And FaceTime made us feel very involved in our nieces and nephews Christmas excitement. We are just so incredibly thankful to be alive and out of hospitals and care centers this holiday!! We hope you had a merry Christmas and have a happy new year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment